At the Ministri, we have a standard dining policy as described below. Under no circumstances do we deviate from the same.
1. We serve 100% halal meat only.
2. Government taxes are applicable on the final bill.
3. We levy a 5 percent Service Charge on the bill.
4. All items are subject to availability.
5. Rights to admission are reserved with the restaurant management.
6. Children over the age of 8 years are considered as adults.
7. We use only mineral water for all cooking purposes.
8. We use separate cooking utensils for cooking vegetarian and nonvegetarian dishes.
At the Grill Ministri, we levy a 5 percent service charge on the final bill amount.
However, if a guest chooses to reward their server or the team for the food and service that they have received, he / she can do so in the way of cash tips or credit card. All cash and credit card tips are placed together and shared between all the staff at the end of the day.
A staff representative controls tip disbursement.
Infinite One Foods Private Limited owns the brand name ‘Grill Ministri’ and the website www.grillministri.com. Infinite One Foods Private Limited will hereby known as the ‘Company’.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USER LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Company’s web site for personal, noncommercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Grill Ministri’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Company’s web site are provided "as is". The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company’s Internet site, even if the Company’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site(s) are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to the Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of India and fall under the legal jurisdiction of Chennai without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This website is operated by Infinite One Foods Private Limited (“we”, “our”,“us”).
1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information about you:
1. when you fill in forms in this website
2. when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback or take part in competitions;
3. if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; or
4. when you visit this site (see under Cookies below).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information:
1. for making a reservation for you at your request,
2. to assist us in enhancing our restaurants,
3. for customer service and,
4. if you agree, to contact you with information about news, promotions, customer surveys, competitions, exclusive offers, events and other information we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third party. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
1. we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
2. Infinite One Foods Private Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
3. we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Infinite One Foods Private Limited, our customers or others.
In order to improve our website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a 'device') from our website and is stored on your device's hard drive.
A cookie records on your device information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited our website before). The cookies we use on our website won't collect personally identifiable information about you and we won't disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use a software called Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. in order to understand how visitors to our website use the site. The Google Analytics cookies remember you from one page request to the next, for example to differentiate between 'new' and 'returning' visitors. We receive reports from Google Inc. about website usage (such as the number of visitors to our site or the number of unique page views). Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about you.
7. CONTACT US
Infinite One Foods Private Limited © 2013